11th Grade Reconciliation: April 18th at 6:30PM
1st Confession: April 23rd at 1:30PM
1st Communion Rehersal: April 30th at 1:30PM
1st Communion: May 1st at 12:30PM
Confirmatio : May 10th at 7:00PM
Friday’s during Lent- After the 5:30PM Mass in Portuguese
1. Ash Wednesday and good Friday are days of abstinence from meat as well as days of fast,when only one full meal is allowed.
2. On days off fast two other mealless meals may be taken according to one’s needs,but together they should not equal another meal.
3. The other Fridays of lent are days of abstinence from Meat.
4. The Obligation to obstain from meat begins at fourteen (14) years of age.
5. The Obligation to fast begins at eighteen (18) years of age and ends at fifty-nine (59) years of age.
6. Although the faithful may excuse themselves for just cause from these laws of fast and abstinence, there is a obligation to substitute another penance and no Catholic should lightly excuse himself/herself from this obligation in the lenten season.
May this lent be for us a time of growth in our relationship with christ and with others and may it be a time that we find ourselves more fully in concert with all that god calls us to be .
A Group a priest will administer the sacrament of penance on March 22 from 3:00PM until 4:30PM
Stations of the cross (in Portuguese ) Every Friday following the 5:30PM mass. This Takes Place in the church.